London

London is the capital city of England and has a population of 8.308.000 people. The metropolis has many universities, theatres and museums. One popular museum is the wax museum. In London there is also a Sherlock Holmes museum which would be very interesting for Christopher, because he likes Sherlock Holmes.

About 60% of the population in London are Christians and the other 40% are Moslems, Hindus and other people with another religion or people without a religion. Although it’s a very nice city with many sights, London is known for a lot of rain (it rains very often). Of course there’s much traffic and many people. That’s a problem for Christopher, because he has to scream if many strangers are around him. He also doesn’t like the city, where his mother lives, because you can’t see the stars at night.

That’s London!

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Setting. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s