How to post an article correctly:
1. Enter the dashboard by moving your mouse over the “The Curious Incident…”-button on the top left corner and then by clicking the button “Dashboard”
2. Click “Artikel/Posts” and then “Erstellen/Add new”.
3. Create a headline for your article.
4. Write your article or “copy&paste” it from your text processing program (Word, OpenOffice, LibreOffice).
5. Find your category by searching it on the lower right corner of the screen and check the correct box to add your article to that category.
6. Click “Publizieren/Publish”.
7. Click the “The Curious Incident…”-button again to check if your content has just been uploaded.
You can also send your new article to the email address you will receive in class.